Monday, November 03, 2003

"Let It Snow" ...Boys to Men
Yes, it is freakin' snowing here in Minnesota! It blew my mind 'cuz as I was preparing to go to sleep at 6:30am (don't ask why I was up that late...), I looked out the living room window to check out if the sun came up yet. I remember seeing the Park and Ride across the way, people getting on the bus bound for downtown Minneapolis. Then at 9:30am, hubby excitedly wakes me up, "It's snowing, My, it's snowing!" Yah, just like a lil' kid on Christmas...awwwww. I couldn't believe it! I literally had to rub my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming! All I could see was white everywhere! So being the Californians that we are, we got dressed and headed outdoors with the camera. Hahaha! People must have been thinkin' we were crazy! Yah, two bundled up brown people getting all giddy in the snow. It was falling lightly at first, but as we were doin' the whole slipping and sliding thang, (ok..not WE, just ME!), it started coming down thicker. It was like cotton falling from the skies!

Aside from all the cool pics that we took, the highlight for me was making a snowman. Now, it wasn't a full sized one, just a mini mini one. Tiny actually. Outstretch your fingers and it's probably the size from your pinky to thumb. Hubby pointed out that it didn't look like a friendly snowman...looks more like an alien snowman if you ask me! Click here to see my snowball creation and other pics.


SlamBook Question of the Day
"If you could be a member of any TV sitcom family, which would it be?"

No comments: