Monday, November 10, 2003

The Done List

Reflecting on the day, my to do list has succeeded in keeping me productive- yay! I even did #5. Check the classifieds for job openings. Lo and behold, there was one that caught my eye. it's for a 1st grade teacher position starting up in Jan until the end of the year. 'Course I'm not going to get all hyped about it just yet, but I will see if I can send my resume. Hopefully with the bomb ass resume hubby made for me, some schools will recognize my skillz! I'll keep you posted...

Ibalik, aka unknown member of old skool 90's dance group Cutting Edge, played chef in our kitchen and whipped up some yum adobo. The night was filled with even more references of people we knew from the Bay! Mentioned that his friends at University of Minnesota's fil-am group is looking for someone to teach them some folk dances for their upcoming "fashion show," - their version of a PCN. Was I interested? Hmm...I just might be! Hahah, I can never get away from filipino folk dancing...it's in my blood!

'Tis been a long day and I sure got things accomplished. I even addressed my Christmas cards! Whoo hoo! It's only 10:30pm CST and I'm headed to bed. Now whether or not I actually fall asleep is another question.

Bon soir mon amies- ciao ciao for now. Nite ya'll! Much love... *I did good today!

Survey Question

"Is it too early to start decorating for Christmas?"

No comments: