Thursday, February 19, 2004

I'm So Bummed

I totally overslept today. My laptop is gone and left in the hands of some Best Buy technicians. I've had to redo and reshuffle through subscribing to my online materials AGAIN. Hubby was having the most frustrating time trying to get my computer up and running. I haven't even combed my hair yet. I'm still in my pj's. I obviously haven't taken a shower yet. The weather outside is so uninviting and I've got tons of work to catch up on.

All I need is a huge serving of Dreyer's Mocha Almond Fudge to make this a truly bumming experience. But y'know what? They don't even carry Dreyer's over here! Dammit! I'm so bummed.

Withdrawal Symptoms

It's simply sucky to realize how much I rely on my beloved laptop. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't log in to do my work, check mail, surf around, and of course, blog. Now that I'm without it for at least a week, it makes me want to kick myself for being so damn clumsy! If I hadn't tripped over the damn cord, it wouldn't have fallen, hubby wouldn't have spent hours and hours trying to figure it out what exactly got jacked, we wouldn't have had to copy all of my important files onto a cd-rom (for fear some psycho techies at Best Buy might go snooping around my personal stuff!), I wouldn't have had to subscribe and resubscribe to my class materials, I wouldn't have had to go through hundreds of posts and I would have totally saved hubby and myself some major time! Boo! This sucks!

Funky Weather

There's hella snow on the ground, but it's not snowing. It's sunny outside, but it's not hot. It's wet outside, but it's not raining. There's sleet out, so I guess it's..um, sleeting?! Hahaha, I guess that's it...goodness me, this weather is so damn weird. First they say that Feb is the worst winter month and now I'm told that March is the month we get the most snow. I'm guessing what they meant to say is that February is the coldest winter month. Pshh. Whatever. It really makes no difference to me. All I know is that it's mid-February already and there's no sign of spring anytime soon.

I blame it all on the fricken groundhog. Blasted thing- damn you!

No comments: