Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Make-over...part II!
With html-expertise at his fingertips, hubby Doh-boy has given my blog a makeover! Whoo hoo! I feel like I've just been on Oprah!...um, okay, maybe not. But yah, just a few things to note...aside from the beautiful, calming, cool blue colors, ya'll can leave some comments if you so desire...the blog title is in a different font...does it give you that asian-sorta-feel? It does for me! Plus, there's a lil' meter on the side that I've always thought was cool. So what if the most frequent visitor is MYSELF! Do check out the links to the left and hey, if there's a link you think I should add, well by all means, let me know. I've also recently joined Oprah's Book Club of the Month...yes people, it's back from the ashes! I'm constantly searching for good reads out there, and hell, if it's good for Oprah, then it's all good with me! Anyways, hope you like the new look of my blog...I sure do! Much love...

No comments: