Thursday, August 28, 2003

Back to the Bay!
I'm about to head out on a flight back to da City today. Pretty excited, but sad to leave hubby behind.=( Wish I was going under better circumstances...Dad's having surgery once again. We pray that everything will go just fine and as the doctors say, "it's just a routine procedure." Don't know about that...ain't nothing routine about goin' under the knife! But happy to say that since my dad's quadruple bypass surgery, he's been recovering quite well! Still not his 100%, but well enough to carry out the parental nagging as all mom and pops do. It's all love! In any case, keep him in your prayers, will ya?

Excited about...
Seeing mom and pops...seeing my sister and family...playing with my godkids...sleeping on a real bed- damn you, Aerobed!...eating homecooked meals...visiting old job...seeing friends...seeing and hearing the ocean waves...da FOG...my dear Honda!

Things I'll Be Missin' in MN
My hubby...high-speed internet...my hubby...da bugs...NOT!...my hubby...a/c on 24/7...my hubby.

Well, got to go catch a flight. Next time I see ya'll, I'll be in CA. Much love...

No comments: