Monday, July 26, 2004

Shout-Outs

Just wanted to send some shout-outs to some special people who celebrated their birthdays the past couple of days. Calves celebrated his 30th on July 22nd. I've known this guy since he first came from P.I. We met up in a prayer group at church and he and his sisters later joined the same folk dance group I was in. We became fast friends and he's been a brother since. He's a hubby to Mich and proud daddy to lil' Kendrick...Happy 30th!

Yesterday was Mare DeJesus' birthday- she turns a young 43! Hubby's lil' rugrat celebrated her 5th the other day. Tomorrow is Voodoo's 34th and XPORider's 30th birthdays- much love to you both. On the 28th, it's my Tita Melang's birthday and the day after that is Mommy Hernandez and hubby's 4th wedding anniversary.

Lastly, a congratulations go out to Robotsushi for the arrival of the newest addition to the family, baby girl Alexandria Dianne!

July is sure a busy month, ain't it??? =)




I'm a sucker when it comes to quizzes. Send me one and I'll be sure to take it. I gotta say though, my fave X-Men is Storm. According to this quiz, I'm a Jean Grey. I can handle that- she's smart, she's pretty, and she's powerful. WERD!

No comments: