Sunday, July 11, 2004

Quizilla Revisited

Yes, when I am bored out of my mind, I actually surf on over to Quizilla.com and check out the numerous quizzes created by equally bored individuals. While there are a select few that I dub worthy of taking, most are a serious lack of time. But when you really think about it, those swimming in the "don't want to think right now and are content with answering senseless questions to supposedly analyze myself" part of the pool, well, yes I suppose this site will satisfy those urges. Okay, cut it with the rambling....here's the latest c/o best bud, J and homegirl, Rho.



What childhood toy from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



speak and spell
You're a Speak & Spell!! You nerd, you. Just because you were disguised as a toy doesn't mean you weren't educational, you sneaky bastard.


btw: I just have to add that ya'll gotta tune in VH1 tomorrow...it's the new segment of "I Love the 90's!" Now although I was born in the 70's, I identify myself as an 80's Generation X kid, BUT the 90's were the bangin' times, weren't day? I can't wait to hear the sarcasticly hilarious opinions and comments on Beverly Hills 90210 and Ally McBeal, two of my ultimate favorite shows that I watched religiously back then. Did you see the dancing baby??? Can't wait, can't wait! Lol!

No comments: