Wednesday, July 07, 2004

New Look

song playin' in my head: "The Reason" by Hoobastank

Thanks to hubby for giving my blog a new look! I get antsy every few months with my current skin. That could be nothing short of my Ariean fickleness- it's why I have to get new frames for my glasses every couple of years and why I have a need to change and color my hair. I dig this skin. For some unknown reason, I've been getting in touch with that whole femininity thang. I've NEVER liked the color pink, I was never into flowers. Why? It was just too damn girly. Maybe the whole step into the new age bracket did something to me...

In any case, I'm liking the pink and I'm liking the flower. And if you didn't notice, I got myself a tagboard now. Yah yah, I succumbed to the pressure of everyone else having one. Lol! So when you pass on by, drop a lil' note and MnM will be a happy camper.

No comments: