Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Cross Your Fingers

Just had to share my good news with ya'll today. I received a call from the school director of St. Andrew's Academy over here requesting for an interview! I had sent my resume back in December and I honestly hadn't given it another thought because of the holiday rush and traveling back to CA. 'Twas just yesterday when I was bloggin' about IKEA that the thought passed through my mind. I know my mom and pops have been praying that I find a job and hopefully, their prayers will be answered soon. In any case, the position is for a 3rd grade teaching position starting this fall. If you can imagine it, hubby and I got all hyped and were jumping around all excited. Hey man, it's been a while since I've worked so any potential school that shows any interest at all will get me jumping up and down- lol!

The interview is set for Tuesday, January 20th- my dad's birthday! I'm asking ya'll to please include me in your prayers that the interview goes well. No wait, not well, kick ass is more like it. Any words of encouragement or advice is gladly welcome. Do me a favor ya'll...keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: