Saturday, October 04, 2003

Today Sucks...
What a yucky day! I'll blame the female 'monthly friend' for making me feel easily irritated today. (nice of me to share that wealth of information, eh?) My beloved San Francisco Giants lost the division series against the Florida Marlins. Our chances of seeing another World Series has slipped through our hands..er, gloves? Dammit! I really hoped we would've made a comeback from last year's defeat against the Anaheim Angels. Hubby and I got all excited 'cuz we were able to watch the Giants play...we've only been able to catch highlights on Sports Center...boo! Ain't the same! Although the Marlins played a good game, they're at the top of my sh*t list right now! I hate 'em! Boo!

Know what else sucks? I can't get used to the drinking water over here. Ain't got no Alhambra. I swear, I'll probably become dehydrated 'cuz I'm not fulfilling my water intake. The next best thing to Alhambra is Aquafina and Dasani...but even then, they only come in bottles! So yah, we fill our fridge with all these water bottles, but with Hubby being some kind of alien who thrives on gallons and gallons of water (yah, just like that movie, "Faculty" with Usher!), we're done with them in no time! I've been feenin' for a regular Mocha Blast with whipped cream (without the cinnamon!) for the longest time, but guess what? I hear there's only one or two Baskin Robbins over here! 'Course it's nowhere near where we live. That would be too easy. Ya'll know how I love Baskin, too! So we go to the grocery to get my fix some other way and I was thinking Dreyer's Mocha Almond Fudge would do the trick, but get this? They don't even sell Dreyer's! They've got Eddy's, which is EXACTLY like Dreyer's, BUT they don't have my flavor! WTF?! Tonight we also had practice with the praise team for tomorrow's church service. Where there's usually about 6 singers, only 2 showed up! Plus, with me being an alto, all the songs we sang were so damn high! See, with me not being a singer to begin with, I strain my voice 'cuz I'm trying to reach those unreachable notes and I end up gettin' light-headed 'cuz my breathing is all jacked. Great. So now, not only do I have cramps, I'm sore 'cuz I recently started working out again and I'm stiff as hell, I have a headache, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm bummed 'cuz the Giants lost, I'm irritated 'cuz now I've got this long ass run-on sentence, and I can't even have my favorite flavor ice cream! This sucks...tomorrow better be a better day. Hey, I feel better now. How are you guys doing???

No comments: