Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Gallery Launching!
Hey ya'll! Hubby got my gallery up and runnin- check it out! There's a few pics of our new place and of the lil' dinner get-together we had last Sunday. Also, check out the Kim Taylor Reece original piece artwork. It's the one that hubby got me for our first year anniversary, signed by da artist himself. We tried to do a close-up, but that's the best we can do. Can't quite see the protruding nipple, but it's there. Hahaha, that's the artist's trademark, y'see. I'm just glad most of his models are women...if y'know what I mean! LOL! Also, take a look at the guest bathroom and tell me what you see on the shower curtain...yup! Palm trees! Got my palm tree theme goin' in there and although it doesn't show in the pic, even got a garbage can to match. =) Been tryin' to scan more pics, but something's wrong with the scanner- all our pics are coming out too light. Boo. I've been wanting to put some pics of family, friends, homies, etc, on it. Wanted to include the Fernandez wedding and some of my students from last year as well. In the meantime, hubby is workin' on his gallery thang, too, so do check his out.

No comments: