Thursday, October 16, 2003

Happy Camper
Yes! That's me! I'm a happy camper! Why My, you might be asking yourselves. It's because I can finally stop my yappin' and complaining about all the damn kalat in our place. (Oops! For those who don't know Tagalog, "kalat" = mess, junk, disorder, etc.)I've spent the last few days workin' on the "other room"- (just so you don't get confused like my dear hubby...there's the master bedroom, living room, hubby's office, other room). Other room/guest bedroom/my's work area/my's library area. Whatever you want to call it. There is a bed with new sheets, ready for anyone to visit. (HINT! HINT!) The computer table is set up. My bookcase looks nicely furnished with all my romance novels, dramas, Oprah's Book Club picks, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia book sets, and various other educational materials and resources. We've got our cool, paper hanging light from IKEA giving that Asian sorta feel to the room and I just got done vacuuming. There's an actual walking space now! Ya'll might be thinking, "so what's the big deal?" If you know me, you know that I am a neat freak and for the past two months having all this kalat everywhere has just gotten on my last damn nerve. I couldn't take it anymore! Until today... Yay! No longer frustrated. No more taking a walk into the room and doing an about face while taking deep breaths to calm down. No more nagging on hubby. I'm cool. Im content. I'm a happy camper. =)

No comments: