Thursday, October 23, 2003

Emeril Contest
Now it seems like I haven't mentioned anything about Food Network in a while. Has My's interest in cuisine faded? On my contrary, peoples! In fact, I'm a loyal Emeril fan who gets all giggly when he does his "Bam!" thang with his spices. Just seems so silly, but endearing. Yah, whatever. Anyways, there is this contest on Food Network goin' on. The grand prize winner gets to go to a special taping of Emeril Live during Christmas time, gets to stay in New York for 5-days and 4-nights, a seat at the Emeril counter, $15,000 in cash, and a brand new Buick Rainier. The next 15 winners still get the trip to New York, the special taping of the show, and $1,500 cash. Not bad, eh? It's one of those contests that you may submit your name and info on a daily basis for a chance, WHICH by the way, is what I've been doing! I put my name, then enter hubby's. Hubby and I were talking about this and our chances of winning. He laughed it off and commented that people like us never win. Only people in the Midwest win things like that. Wait a second! Hey, we ARE in the Midwest! Holy moley! Wouldn't that be the coolest?! Keep your fingers crossed, people! AND if you decide that you want to try your chances of winning, by all means, go right ahead. But if you win, just remember WHO told you about the contest...that's two tix. One for you and yah, one for moi. Bam!

No comments: