Thursday, September 23, 2004

SlamBooks rule!


Okay peoples, got this one from VirgoCapri. It's actually different from any of the other slambook forwards I've gotten and I thought it was pretty cool. According to the email, it's based on the movie, "10 Things I Hate About You."


Ten Things I Miss


1. My family
2. San Francisco
3. the beach
4. Akagis, E Komo Mai, El Burrito, Baskin Robbins
5. my thinner years...way back when
6. my girlfriends, Hustler crew, O.G. Pacers
7. being debt-free
8. folk dancing
9. being backpain free
10. teaching


Nine Things I Hate


1. Stupid, hypocritical, ignorant, and closeminded people
2. tailgaters and all stupid drivers
3. bugs, bugs, bugs...all of 'em
4. sciatica and other back related pain
5. the dentist
6. chlorox (makes me gag!)
7. typos and grammatical errors
8. being interrupted during my fave shows
9. being referred to as not a "real" Filipino 'cuz I can't speak the language (I understand all that you're saying, putang ina)


Eight Things I Love


1. God
2. Family
3. Husband
4. good hair days
5. books
6. chocolate
7. hot showers
8. anything 80's


Seven Things I Wear Daily


1. glasses
2. undies
3. clothes
4. scapular
5. watch
6. wedding ring
7. lip moisturizer


Six Random Things I Like


1. new shoes
2. movies that make me cry
3. seeing my name in print
4. comments on my blog =)
5. real emails...not forwards
6. feeling productive


Five Things I Touch Everyday


1. laptop
2. thermostat
3. cleaning supplies
4. light switch
5. toothbrush


Four Words That Describe Me


1. Pinay
2. Strong
3. Silly
4. Loving


Three Things I Want To Change


1. my weight
2. my employment status
3. a child's life


Two Things I Can't Live Without


1. love
2. toilet tissue =)


One Thing I Want More Than Anything


1. a happy life


Belated Shout-Outs


Just wanted to send a belated birthday wish to Lina who turned 15 on Tuesday! Hubby had a half dozen roses and a teddybear delivered to her school and boy, was she surprised! I know that hubby would've loved to have delivered them personally...man, they grow up so fast, don't they? Nickyboy also celebrated his 29th on the same day, too, so belated greetings to you! Another shout-out goes to Guam1 who turned 31 yesterday...happy birthday old man! Much love to you all...

No comments: