Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Randomness

*I should be sleeping right now...considering that my first day of school is tomorrow! (current time: 11:58pm)

*I've got a few butterflies in my tummy for tomorrow...egads, what am I going to wear?

*Got a mani/pedi today...always nice to get pampered once in a while.

*I'm in love with...UGLY BETTY! I never got to watch this show 'cuz it coincided with Smallville night, but watched the first couple of episodes on DVD. Love this show!

*Looking forward to buying "Heroes" Season I on DVD.

*FASTRAK is awesome!

*People who have supported me financially with TNT are freakin' awesome, too.

*Can't believe how quickly this summer flew by...and how many things I was able to do.

And oh yes, my top two favorites:

*Got a root canal today...and the only thing that hurt was the fact that my insurance through school doesn't pay jack! And if you can believe it, I almost fell asleep in the chair 'cuz I was so tired from waking up to catch the lunar eclipse.

**MySpace is addicting...LOL!

1 comment:

pinoygem22 said...

Two comments: First, Smallville season 7 is starting soon. According to a few websites, the Green Arrow is returning for a few episodes. And they are introducing a new character... supergirl. Second, I fell asleep on the dentist chair before. It was one of the naps I ever had. My doctor just put a mouth guard on me, and fell right asleep with my mouth wide open.