Wednesday, August 08, 2007

WAY TO GO, BARRY BONDS!!!
What I would've given to be at AT&T Park last night! Wowzers! We all had that inkling of hope that he'd break the record here at home and he did! Homerun 756! That's HISTORY in the making, people! Whoo hoo!


Look at that crowd! I can't even begin to imagine the excitement in the air! Were any of you lucky bastards there???


What a great Kodak moment with the sign in the background!


And the lucky dude who caught the ball...look at t-shirt he's wearing (it's a Mets shirt)! Turns out that he's a New Yorker!


Bonds addressing the crowd and saying a few words about his late dad. Where's the tissue???


BARRY BONDS...YOU ROCK!

*I don't take credit for these pictures. I took them from SFGate.com.

3 comments:

Rho said...

Lucky J was there!

MnM said...

Oh wow! Too bad he wasn't sitting in the bleachers to catch the ball! It had to be a NY Mets fan...what the...??? Lol!

pinoygem22 said...

I was there!!! J/K. I wish I was there also =).