Thursday, April 01, 2004

Birthday Shout-Outs

Ah....the 1st of April! Y'know, I just LOVE this time of da year. I mean, spring is just starting, the weather is gettin' warmer, the sun is shining....AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! (no jokes, peoples...)

Yes, MnM is 3-0 today! I woke up to a beautiful and sunny day. The birds were chirping and them damn crickets were chirping, too! (crickets chirp, yes??) The day has been quite busy thus far. Hubby and I decided to go look at model homes around the area driving, of course, my lil' Honda Civic. We ventured to Mall of America for a bit of shopping and checked out the new Timberland Twister roller coaster. Yes, another roller coaster! Later, chef hubby is going to be preparing a birthday "surf-n-turf"dinner of lobster tails and prime rib....YUM! How special! I've never even ordered lobster at a restaurant before and now I'm going to have some right here at home. Although the day isn't over yet, I actually have two major assignments due in class today. I know, I know...NOT the way I'd like to spend my birthday, but hey, what can I do? I even tried doing these ahead of time, but it just didn't happen. Shiet. But since I went "gallivanting" this afternoon, I'm good to go for the rest of the evening. =)

I have to make some shouts-out to some of the other "fools" who share my birthday...even though I haven't seen a bunch of these people in a grip (as hubby would say), birthday wishes go out to them: J.Madamba, Michelle D. aka Mika, Francis Jay Jimenez and his cousin Ate Cherry.

Much love and thanks for all who've called (yes, ACTUAL phone calls!), left messages, sent e-cards and e-mails...it's much appreciated!

No comments: