Thursday, April 29, 2004

Early Bird

For some absurd reason, I was up at the ungodly hour (for me!) of 7:55am. It was probably due to hubby's alarm clock that kept going on and on and on...literally. Hubby was knocked the f-out and the annoying buzz of the alarm left me suddenly lying wide-eyed awake in bed. I figured I might as well get my day started. In the hour or so that I've been up, I've already done some classwork and I'm about to cook a pancake breakfast. This is definitely messing with my body right now considering that I'm depriving it of another five hours. 'Tis strange 'cuz I've got nothing major happening today. It's not like I was awakened by some kind of anxiety- I just woke up early. Weird.

Ya'll know what's going to happen, right? After breakfast and doing some cleaning around our place, this burst of energy that I'm feeling is going to spiral downward and I'm going to head back to the warmth of my bed and just crash. Plus, this'll definitely screw up how my evening will play out. Gosh, that may mean I may actually go to sleep at a decent hour, say, 11pm-ish or midnight. Talk about absurd, people..shocking actually. That'd be way too normal...for me, at least.

As I try to figure out the rest of my day and struggle with early morning sarcastic banter from hubby, I wish ya'll a wonderful day.

No comments: