Friday, April 16, 2004

Blog Makeover

Ain't this purty? I've been wanting to change the bubble blog skin ever since my sis said, "I don't like it." Boo! Actually, sometimes when I would check it, it'd be so light and one could rarely see the bubbles anyways. Plus, with spring making its way over to MN, I thought this was very appropo.

btw: doesn't it look girly? Sometime between moving here and my birthday, I've accumulated this liking to girly-but-not-too-girly things...egads! What's happening to me?! Started out with the color pink and now I'm on to flowers. Did I also mention that I've been looking into skirts at the mall, too? Aiya...what'll it be next?

Thanks yet again to hubby for another blog makeover! You're da best! Much love...

hey Ate- how do you like this one?

No comments: