Thursday, June 30, 2005

Discombobulated

There ain't nothing worse than when Target ups and changes its floor plan. Hubby and I walked went to Target today to buy a few essentials and what we found was a maze of lost people trying to find things in their usual places. It was crazy! Where the house plants used to be, there are now children's toys; where the candies used to be, there is now dental care; home improvement items were in the weirdest places, and it was only by chance that I got a glimpse of where the Q-tips were! While we were in our confused and irritated state of minds ('cuz it REALLY bothered me!), I was glad that we were not alone. We heard a number of people complain, too.

C'mon Target, what's the deal? No one likes to be confused when they're shopping...egads, do we need a map?! Do I need to boycott you guys for a while???

No comments: