Tuesday, June 14, 2005

25 Cents

That's how much the lil' kids were selling lemonade for near our house. It was THE cutest thing! Hubby and I were off to eat out and as we're driving by, this whole group of kids start waving their arms trying to get us to stop. We kept on driving, but at the end of the street, hubby turned around. It was just too cute to pass up. I was telling hubby that I never did that as a kid...shoot, not in MY neighborhood! lol! In any case, the kids told me that we were the first car to stop. With that, I gave them 50 cents per cup and they were so appreciative.





Did it taste good? Um, it wasn't bad...kiwi lemonade...but as soon as got to where we were going to eat, we dumped it out. Awww....sorry kids!


What The Heck Is THAT?!





Okay, so it's on its back in the pic, but when I first spotted it in our garage, it was on all fours, er, sixes, and I swear, it was staring at me! I tried to whack it, but the darn thing was so thick, ew, that the best that I could do was sweep it out. If this was a video clip, you'd see its legs trying to upright itself. Oh, and I tried to get the pic to the thing's actual size. Gross. Gives me the willies.

No comments: