Monday, November 12, 2007

Damn Them All!

...the Internet for keeping me up late last night...

...my new bed for being so comfy that I slept in two more hours than I should have...

...the weather for being so perfect that I HAD to take advantage of it to take a light jog...

...my eagerness to run that I forgot to apply sunblock...shiet, I'm going to pay for that one...

...my stupidity for not bringing any water/Powerade with me...I saw stars again!...

...the corner store with the $5 credit card minimum...dude, I just need a drink so I don't pass out!...

...the corner store (again!) for having the NEW Peanut Butter Twix candy that I had to buy TWO...there goes my workout! Double Damn!...

...the 6 blocks I live from the beach...just when you think the workout is done, there's still that extra distance to get back home...ugh...

...the break that I took after the marathon...the couple of weeks of NOT running has made a huge difference! I feel that I'm almost back to square one...almost. Must....keep...up...with...it...

...the report cards...double, triple, quadruple d-a-m-n...

*Why the hell are these things conspiring against me??? I need a coffee to think this through...LOL!*

1 comment:

Rho said...

hey twin, how's your new pad?

btw, Tag!!, you're it!!