Monday, July 02, 2007

Old Addition

Can you tell that MnM has a lot of time on her hands??? Hah, I swear, this has got to be the most I've blogged in a long time...'tis nice to be back in blogworld...gives me something to do.

In any case, I've re-added the GuestMap which you'll see represented by a globe on the right-hand side. Click it and pin your location! I was just reading J and Rho's blogs and thought I'd bite off them. =) Thanks guys!

Indulge me, people!

Wedding Update

Just got an email from the bride & groom and turns out that they are requesting attending guests to incorporate their color scheme (brown, mango, cream) into our attire. I guess my black and white dress won't do...back to the mall I go!

5 more days...

1 comment:

Rho said...

Whoah, Twin! You're on a roll! everytime i look at my GoogleReader, it shows an update next to your name!

Gorgeous pictures! i think my fave is the moon over the water.

I remember the "Do it again, Daddy" commercial. I think it was Lifesavers...