Sunday, July 15, 2007

Girls' Night Out

Friday was a night of dinner, drinks, and hella laughs with my girls. Mrs. Voodoo, the Weekender, and MightyMom Keyopes came out to celebrate the first (of many!) celebration freedom parties for me. We started the evening eating at Lingba Lounge out in Portrero Hill, headed to Mercury on Lombard, and ended up at Laslow's in the Mission. Talk about a night on the town! Lol...okay, for me, at least. I swear, maybe it's the fact that I just don't get out of the house often, but man, da city is definitely kickin' at night! But of course, I shouldn't expect anything less considering that the Weekender and Mrs. Voodoo are THE resident foodies and nightlife experts. Hah...plus, they're the ones who confidently know their way around da city!

The night was filled with hilarious trips down memory lane, delicious food, potent drinks, and excellent company. It's not too often that us girls get together and it's something that I've definitely missed. In any case, I feel that I can't even repeat some of the stuff that we talked about because well, shoot, I just can't. All I know is that "Foreverrrrrrr" is something I won't be able to live down for a while...LOL! (me and my big mouth!)

Thanks again to the best girlfriends I can have...

btw: I was just playing around with Slide.com and uploaded some pics of our lil' outing. I'm sure ya'll know of this site already, but if you don't, check it out. All you have to do is upload, choose your options of how you want the pics to be shown, and voila! Instant slideshow!

No comments: