Thursday, January 25, 2007

For Sabrina

To the little lady who turns a decade today...to the future veterinarian and lover of Siberian Huskies...Happy 10th Birthday!!! Ninang loves you!!!



For more "awwwww" pics like this, click here.


The Favor

It was more difficult than I imagined.
As I deleted links and pictures per your request
An overwhelming sadness washed over me.
No need for justification-
with all of it comes the liberation that we both need
to move forward.

The act of deleting made everything so surreal -
erased what was there, as if it never happened.
But I don't want to fall into that trap of believing that it was all a fairytale
because it was real...we were real.

I don't want to live my life with regrets or what ifs.
As you said last night,"...it is what it is...."
I deleted each pic that I had of you and me
And rather than feel a sense of regret of what could have been,
I settled instead for what has to be.

Rest assured that the favor is a done deal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Ninang!

Thank you for the Siberian Husky pic and for the message! Have a good day!

Love, Bina