Friday, April 29, 2005

Ready To Go

I'm almost done packing. I've got about three hours before I need to be at the airport and I've already packed and re-packed my luggage twice. I wasn't quite prepared to be home for an extra week and so there were loads of laundry to be done, last minute cleaning, etc. Now, instead of packing for one week, I've had to hurriedly pack for two. No major complaints though. I'm glad that I'll be home to help out my mom and of course, to see my family, too. Although it was the first week of December 2004 that I last saw my fam, it does seem much longer than four months.

In any case, I've decided not to bring my laptop with me (horrors!). Hahaha, I was giving it some major thought last night whether I should lug it around. Thankfully I don't have any classes and homework to worry about! I figure, how much time will I really have to get online anyways, y'know? And when I do, I'll just have a longer blog than usual to catch up on what's been goin' on. So there you have it, MnM is on her way to da city by da Bay- whoo hoo! Hubby will be joining me shortly, but in the meantime, I'll miss him lots. Pray that I have a safe flight and hopefully I'll be seeing some of you real soon. Ciao!

No comments: