Sunday, April 10, 2005

Fever Pitch





Watched this baseball/romantic comedy last night with hubby- it was too cute! I love Drew Barrymore playing these types of characters and I have to say, I now see Jimmy Fallon in a different light. He plays a teacher in the movie and his quirks and characteristics are totally endearing making him, in my eyes, even cute. He's still hilarious, but not his usual over-the-top. With baseball season just beginning (Yay!), this movie will help get you in baseball mode. Or, if you just want another flick to bring your significant other, this one will do just fine as well.


Hubby and I are stoked that the SF Giants and San Diego Padres are headed to the Twin Cities. We even got Eastbay planning a trip from CA to watch with us! Any other takers? Ya'll are invited to help us cheer the Giants and Padres on!


Go watch Fever Pitch- we give it a two thumbs up!

No comments: