Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Did Anyone See....


- the moaning Mini-Me on the new season of Surreal Life?


HILARIOUS, yet sorta creepy...Click the link and watch The Surreal Life Sneek Peek.


- the bachelor who fainted on last night's The Bachelorette?


Honestly, that was the sole reason why I was glued to watching this! Hubby and I were trying to guess which dork it was going to be. 'Twasn't too hard..they kept panning to this one guy with the thick ole eyebrows. First, he kinda rolled his eyes upward...then, he was shown rubbing his temples...then, he hit the floor. Poor guy. Was totally humiliated on national television. Then to make it all worse, he didn't get a rose. Now if he did, would it have been a mercy pick? Yah, we think so, too.


- Strange Love: Flavor Flav's attempts to woo his Brigitte.


The title couldn't be more fitting. Looks totally scripted. Although I say that I won't watch it, truth is, I'm a tad curious to see what happens.


- I Love the 90's: Part Deux.


Yay! I'm so excited! It doesn't start until Monday, January 17th, but the preview that takes place in the famous 90210's Peach Pit is a total crackup. Check out what's to come. VH1


MnM is either a reality tv or VH-1 junkie...or both. Any thoughts?
*And deep down, you know you're down like me! LOL!*

No comments: