Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Santa's Gifts


Well, I guess it's official...MnM was a good girl this year! Just wanted to share what Santa brought me this year..and boy, did he spoil me or what?



- Canon EOS Rebel Ti
I still don't know how to use this camera just yet (and no, there's more to it than just point and shoot!), but I'm hoping to read up on some photography books and learn more about taking REAL pictures. I ain't got nothing against digital or anything...just want to learn more about this craft is all.


- white winter jacket; NY&CO sweater and striped collared shirt...yes, Santa has a better fashion sense than I do!


- books for my library: Tuesdays with Morrie, The DaVinci Code, Classics Literature Set, and the Childrens' Classics Set...all individually wrapped, mind you.


Santa was good to hubby, too. He got some black and silver basketball gear: rip-away warmup pants and a top, Meguiar's Cleaning starter kit (for the Lex!), and a nice golf organizer that'll look good in the garage. That Santa sure knows how MnM doesn't like kalat in the garage and this will definitely help hubby stay organized! Yay!


Hope ya'll had a good Christmas and that Santa got you what you wished for! I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year, too! Here's to 2005- a fresh slate, a clean start, and new beginnings. Much love ya'll!

No comments: