Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Belated Birthday Shout-Outs


Just wanted to send some birthday love out there to some peoples. Even though it's belated, it's better late than never! (and plus, just 'cuz I didn't blog about it, ya'll know that I was thinking of you!)


1: Papa Reyes 32nd- old skool "faboo" ASU/PACEr, anime artist, computer nerd, great friend, and proud papa to a beautiful baby daughter.


3: Raegan's 3rd birthday, my ina-anak #5.


5: Mighty Mom, aka Keyopes turns 31! One of my best friends I met from my State days, political student activist, Disney lover, fellow folk dance diva, and proud mama to two lil' rugrats.


11: Marisa, my lil' cousin turns the big 18! Soon-to-be high school graduate class of '05, aspiring chef, and engaged to the love of her life.


13: Hoezaycuervo turns 20. Currently a SFGator, but in my eyes will always be lil' Jose who rode his bike to my house for choir practice. Awww...he's all grown up now!


15: Tita Baybs, my mom's youngest sis, the coolest auntie ever, lover of Prince and all things purple, hair dresser, and interior designer.


16: Oreo's 13th- hubby's second born, multi-talented chick- can sing, play piano, play drums; soon-to-be 8th grade graduate of class of '05.


16: Butterfl13, last of the Penalosa clan turns 26. Will forever remember her bday 'cuz it always falls on the first day of Simbang Gabi!


16: EastBay, hubby's fellow jokester. I can't seem to remember who's whose sidekick? LOL! Hubby to AI and faithful reader (I think!) of MnM's blog. (Thanks Eastbay!)


Dang...December sure is a busy month for birthdays, eh? Hope ya'll had a great one and may this coming new year bring you all much love and happiness. Hope all of your wishes come true! Much love...

No comments: