Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Kodaken Moments

Here's a group pic of all of us. We met up at the church parking lot anticipating a 7am departure, but of course being on Filipino time, we actually got on the road by 8:30am. Check out hubby and lil' bro B holding up the basketball...this would only be the image of what is to come as they kick ass on the court in Game 1 and 2.







Here's a pic that I took with our digital. It came out even more beautiful than I hoped. I enjoyed my time sitting out on this dock, taking in the scenery, and getting my write on. Plus, I kept hearing the theme music of the opening sequence of "Dawson's Creek"..."I don't want to wait, for our lives to be over..."






Here's hubby. Some thought he had this "outback" look with that hat he wore. Just for the record, he didn't actually go canoeing...leeches, remember? I think he was in that Dawson's Creek mentality, too! Lol!






There are only a few people who would understand the motivation behind this pic. The very first time my family went camping, I must've been 4 years old. There's a pic of my sis and two aunties hamming it up for the camera. We were all on our elbows with our heads resting on palms of our hands and lil' MnM is sticking out her tongue. Okay, okay, so 26 years later, some things never change!






Ain't that so beautiful?!






Here we are, Doh and MnM. This was taken before returning to civilization.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This paragraph presents clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging,
that genuinely how to do blogging and site-building.


Here is my homepage you could check here