Friday, May 20, 2005

Get Your Star Wars Name

1. Take the last three letters of your first name and reverse them. This is your first name.

2. Name your first car. This is your last name.

3. Name the last medication that you took. This is the planet you hail from.

In my case, I would be "Ary Honda from the planet Tylenol."

*This is c/o the Runel morning radio talk show in the Bay.*

Here's a Star Wars Name Generator that I googled online.

According to this site, here are the results-

Star Wars name: Myrma Dasan
Star Wars title: Mitcho of Anaid

I totally love the names that Lucas came up with for the movies! Let me know what your Star Wars name and title is! I think I like the name generator better...funny this is that if hubby followed the recipe from Runel, he would be from the planet Immodium- LOL! (sorry to out you out like that, hubby! it's just too funny not to mention!)

No comments: