Monday, February 07, 2005

Birthday Shout-Out


Just wanted to wish my girl,Rho a belated 28th birthday! If ya'll know me well, you know that I'm not one to forget birthdays and special days. So I had to wrack my brain and try to figure out exactly how come I wasn't aware of her special day. Well lo and behold, I figured it out and all fingers pointed to her main squeeze, J. Apparently after they started dating, I recall asking J when her bday was and for the life of him, he couldn't remember! DOH! Well, no worries Rho...I'll just credit it to his being lovestruck and his neverending ride on cloud #9.


It's a funny thing about Rho and myself. For two people who've only met not even a handful of times, I feel that we've known each other much longer. Through emails, blogs, and a few phone calls, I consider Rho a great friend. I still think it trips J out just how well we get along and how we think along the same lines. Great minds think alike, eh Rho? ;-) Well girlfriend, even though I missed the actual day, I just wanted to greet you a Happy Happy 28th. Hope all of your wishes come true and may you have many more birthdays to come! Love and hugs!!!


So come out to Minnesota already so we can celebrate!!!

No comments: