Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Can't...Think

I have been working on this current assignment for the past couple of days now. I was so stoked that I actually got the ball rolling early 'cuz honestly, the whole procrastination things stinks.


It's due tomorrow. At midnight. I'm only halfway done. I've stumbled upon a roadblock, a mind block, a writer's block, a freakin' whatever block that is keeping me from finishing up.


I even tried to psyche myself out this morning and told myself that it was due today. To think if it was due today, I'd already be an hour late overdue.


I'm determined to get it done before I go to bed. A rough draft even. I'll be happy with that. Chances are by the time I look it over again in the morning, all I'll have to worry about are minor revisions and such.


I should step away from the laptop for a bit, but I know if I do, I'll end up watching TV and getting sucked in for the rest of the evening. It doesn't help that I'm getting tired. I can't think. At this point, I've strictly no opinions on whether this case or that was justified. Arrrgh.


The detour must end. I must...finish.....this....tonight....

No comments: