Thursday, May 31, 2007

Where In The World is Rando?

A letter for my husband...

So where are you hiding out, Ran? Why are you nowhere to be found? Is it because you know that creditors are searching for your ass? Maybe that's part of your grandmaster plan...hide out, let them seek out the wife, let her pay up for bills left unpaid, surprise her with unpaid back-taxes, let her deal with the financial strain, and by the way, ain't those great waves to surf on today? Face up to your responsibilities already! Do the fucking DECENT thing and sign the goddamn papers. Let's get this over and done with...it's the least you can do for everything you've put me through.

I know you lurk in blogworld and I know that you and your peoples check to see what it is I'm bitching about next. I'm so sick and tired of all of this bullshit. There was a time when I honestly thought that we could settle things cordially, but at this point, forget it.

I don't give a damn about who knows what anymore. In fact, I'll gladly tell the world what I've had to endure because of your lies. But see, unfortunately it doesn't stop with me...not only did you hurt me, my family, my friends, our friends, but you ended up disappointing the people who love you the most- YOUR family. For them to apologize to me for what you've done is just plain cowardice on your part.

I don't care to know what goes through that head of yours. I don't have the time or energy to listen to any of your excuses. I'm done with all of it. Take all of the materialistic shit you whined about- the dvds that you constantly remind me that YOU'VE paid for, the leather couch, the barbecue grill, and whatnot. It ain't worth the trouble to fight over. But if you want to argue about everything else in that townhome that we got (with MY parents' financial help, no less), I will fight you on it. You may have bought many things for the house, but it was ME who made it a home. Aside from the girls, I am the BEST thing that ever happened in your life..and you know it.

When does it end, Ran? How far will you run? How far will you hide? How many more lies will surface and just how hard will you try to cover them up with even more lies? You've lost track, haven't you? That's funny. It's downright hilarious! You can't remember what you've told to whom...and that's what will be your downfall. Karma is strong, my dear husband....karma is a bitch...and I believe that you will get exactly what you deserve in the end.

---your wife

No comments: