Friday, May 25, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End

Got to see the screening of the first show of Pirates of the Caribbean 3: At World's End last night with RyceGirlie. I was pretty stoked considering I originally thought that the movie opened up on a Friday. Because I had made plans, I was bummed that I'd have to wait it out until I saw it like I did with Spiderman 3 (violent movie, by the way, and way more drama than I expected!). There I was watching American Idol and a commercial played for Pirates...and lo and behold, it said "opens on Thursday!" In a quick flash, I was on Fandango.com buying two tix for the 1st show. I didn't care who came with me and I really didn't have anyone in mind at the time- all I knew was that I WAS going.

The movie did not disappoint! First off, it was long.....but I'm not complaining! If I can sit through watching Titanic the five times that I did in the theater, well, 2 hours and 45 minutes is nothing. But I think the fact that it ended almost at midnight, and not only did I still have work that needed to be done, but it didn't help that I was still recovering from my field trip. Right off the bat, I was already tired, but hey, Johnny and Orlando are on screen....shhhhhhh, don't bother me and let me watch! Lol!

No comments: