Friday, October 15, 2010

Starting Over...Again

I haven't written in a long time. I haven't had the longing or the need. I haven't had the inspiration.

Perhaps I have had my "I am SO blogging about that!" moments, but the follow through wasn't there. As I reread my previous posts, I complain how I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Made me also realize that blogging was more of an outlet to vent out frustrations and sadness than it was to share about all of these wonderful experiences that were happening. Then again, if one lacks in the wonderful experiences section, then writing about them would almost be impossible.

I find myself at a crossroads once again. Transition is a concept I know too well. I honestly do not believe that I was truly comfortable with where I've been lately.

I try my best to live my life without regrets. Sure, there are experiences that I am quick to dismiss or conveniently forget. Correction, there are MANY. Still, there is nothing to regret...only lessons to be learned. I've accepted a long time ago that things happen for a reason. There are moments where I've wished alternate outcomes and I've definitely had my share of mentally debating "what if" scenarios. I've come to realize that when things do not go my way, it just wasn't the right time for it to happen. I believe that each experience preps me for even greater experiences down the line. When? Only time will tell. I don't want to waste time worrying about WHY events played out the way they did; I'd rather focus on what it is that I need to do, if and when it happens again.

Life here on earth is too short. There really is no time for bullsh*t anymore. I'm tired of the personal soap operas and the rollercoaster rides. It's time to do something for myself. It's time to be happy again. Starting over is never an easy task, but if I sit and do nothing, the world will pass me by.

It's time to let go....and let live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back.