Thursday, May 25, 2006

Titanic 2

I was just blog-hopping today and got this from Knoizki via Consuela's site. Seeing that Titanic is and will continue to be one of my all-time most favorite movies, this totally tripped me out! Oh yes, and I will unashamedly divulge that I was a huge Leonardo Dicaprio fan, too...HUGE. In any case, maybe I've been under a rock for too long, but I'm slowly noticing these YouTube video thingys all over the place lately. Check this one out...the movie preview for Titanic 2.



Isn't that a trip?! Okay, I KNOW that it's not real, but still. The concept, the idea, and the whole putting it together is genius! Now if you're a big Leo fan as yours truly, then you would've noticed that many of the clips are from his other movies. Some easily recognizable scenes are taken from Romeo & Juliet and The Basketball Diaries. After all of these years, and even watching him in "Aviator," he's still the talented and dreamy guy I know. *sigh!* Lol! Much props to this Chalt dude...either this guy is really talented or he has WAY too much time on his hands. Either way...it was dope!

No comments: