Monday, January 30, 2006

I've Been Tagged
*I'm such a sucker for these things! lol!

4 Jobs I've had in my life- church rectory
- bank teller
- sales associate
- teacher

4 Movies I could watch over and over
- A Walk To Remember
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- any 80's BRAT PACK movie
- any musical

4 TV shows I love(d) to watch
- Smallville
- Gilmore Girls
- Dawson's Creek
- Ally McBeal

4 Places I've lived
- San Francisco, CA
- Foster City, CA
- Woodbury, MN (apartment)
- Woodbury, MN (townhouse)

4 Places I've been to vacation
- Carribbean islands
- Oahu, Hawaii
- Maui, Hawaii
- East Coast

4 Places I'd rather be
- Hawaii
- Italy
- my own house
- a nice, sunny beach anywhere tropical

4 of my favorite foods
- longanisa and tocino (over rice and eggs!)
- mochiko chicken
- seafood alfredo pasta
- anything chocolate

4 websites I visit daily
- my blog
- hubby's blog
- rho, j, and consuela's blog
- my bank

4 tagged
- msbLiSs
- weekender
- voodoo child
- rycegirlie

No comments: