Wednesday, December 28, 2005

MnM's Unofficial Year in Review

Yes, yes, I snagged this from J, Rho, and Consuela. I swear, it always trips me out to think that it was like pulling teeth to get J to start a blog and lookit him now! Ha...seems like he's all over the map with the blogging thang! Anyways, now and then there's always these surveys, quizzes, and whatnot that I like to byte off of and well, here's one for ya'll. Take the last sentence of the first entry of each month, cut and paste, and voila, Year in Review. Here's MnM's 2005.

January: Happy 2005, ya'll! Here's to new beginnings! love and peace...

February: Considering that our town is booming, it'll be interesting to see what the town demographics are...yah, in other words, are there any other Pinoys/Pinays up in our area!

March: There are never the right words to comfort the grieving, but the fact that they are in a better place, without sickness and free of pain and suffering, encourages me.

April: Oh yah, and last but not least, a Happy Birthday shout-out goes to ME! =)

May: I hope that you had a great birthday- love and miss you!

June: Your much deserved summer vacation is just around the corner- hang in there!

July: Do I need to boycott you guys for a while???

August: I totally hate it when there's a lull in between blog posts...I tend to want to write about everything that's happened! But laundry loads await...

September: Pictures of Mount Rushmore and our trip coming soon....have a great weekend ya'll!

October: *Hubby...the flowers were beautiful! Just a few more days...

November: And it did my soul some good.

December: Much love ya'll!

No comments: